Renfrewshire Council MyAccount
Make payments, appointments, applications and enquiries for a range of services online.
Our top services
- Make a payment online (customer)
- Set-up council tax direct debit
- Tell us about road defects
- Tell us that we've missed your bin
- Tell us that your address has changed
- Tell us about a street light fault
- Apply for a council tax discount or exemption
- Request a special uplift (bulky waste)
- Link council tax or rent accounts
Register for MyAccount
Creating your account is easy – all you need is an email address:
- Create account
- Activate account (via email)
- Get Started
Your customer account is powered by the Scottish Government's 'myaccount' service. It checks who you are and allows you to use a single account to access a range of Scottish public services online.Register for MyAccount
Already got an account? Sign-in.
Make online payments for your child’s school items, including meals, trips, clubs, uniform and more.Go to Parent Pay
Providing a link between parents and schools, replacing traditional paper processes.Go to Parents Portal
Looking for Council Tax or Rent?
Your MyAccount profile lets you link your Council Tax or Rent to view your balance, payment history and household details, as well as create a direct debit for your payments.View or Link Council Tax or Rent Accounts Set-up a Direct Debit Payment for Council Tax Pay your Council Tax or Rent online
You need a MyAccount account to view or link Council Tax or Rent details. Don't have an account yet? Register today.
Need help? Look at our Frequently Asked Questions
I don't know my username.
Your username is normally your email address. Your login account is controlled via MyGovScot which can be accessed here .
I've forgotten my password.
Profile information including your password is controlled by the MyGovScot account you created to access Renfrewshire Council's MyAccount services.
You can click here to go direct to MyGovScot (MyAccount) site, click on sign-in and follow the link at the bottom of the page for "Forgot Password?".
MyAccount is not working?
Sometimes updates and maintenance can cause an issue where MyAccount might not load or perform as expected. In these occurances we would advise you to try again at a later time, as well as trying a different browser or clearing the cache of your current browser.
If you are still having issues accessing MyAccount, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail about your issue as possible and we will try and get you back online.
- Any error messages your are witnessing as well as screenshots.
- Information about the type of device you are using e.g Desktop, Laptop, iPad, mobile phone.
- The browser you are trying to connect with e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge etc.