Council services and accounts
Make payments, appointments, applications, and enquiries. 💻
Register to see your council tax or rent account.
Your customer account is powered by the Scottish Government's 'myaccount' service. It checks who you are and allows you to use a single account to access a range of Scottish public services online.
With MyAccount you can:
- Make a payment 💳
- View your rent account
- View your council tax account
- Manage your council tax direct debit
- Order a bulky waste collection 🗑️
- Order a birth, death, or marriage certificate
- Apply for a parking permit 🅿️
- Apply for housing benefit
- Apply for council tax reduction or exemption
- Apply for a blue badge ♿
- Make an appointment to register a birth
- Make an appointment to register a death
- Make a taxi licence appointment 🚕
- Tell us your details have changed
- More coming soon!